Regulations & Authorization
Return Finance is authorized in the European Economic Area as a Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP) by the Financial Crime Investigation Service (FCIS) of Lithuania. Once a company is verified as a VASP by a similar institution within the EU, it has the right to operate in all 27 member countries.
The FCIS enforces rigorous and mandatory monitoring for customer due diligence, alongside hiring the standard money laundering reporting officer, as part of the AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) policies and procedures, all an important part of acquiring our VASP authorization.
As an authorized Visual Asset Service Provider (VASP) company, we can the following services:
- 1.Engage in virtual currency exchange, depository operations, as well as virtual currency wallet operator activities and other economic and commercial activities with the purpose of making profit.
- 2.Any activities related to virtual currencies, as follows:
- The provision of depositories and wallets for virtual currency and assets to people and companies (natural and legal persons).
- The management of virtual currency depositories and virtual wallets on behalf of clients
- The exchange, purchase and sale of virtual currencies and virtual assets
- The direct initial offering and distribution of virtual currencies issued by the company, including virtual tokens
- The initial offering and distribution of virtual currencies, including tokens, issued by the company's clients, directly or through third parties.
- Other activities related to virtual currencies and virtual assets.